- The Seller delivers Products worldwide.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product to the Client, being the subject of the Sale Contract, without any defects.
- The Seller shall put on the Shop’s Website information about the number of business days, necessary for delivery.
- The ordered Products shall be delivered to the Client to the address provided in the Order form by entities, involved in the delivery of packages.
- A delivery method can be chosen in an appropriate box in the Order form.
Procedure of Complaint
- The Seller assures a delivery of a physical and legal defect-free Product. The Seller is liable to the Client for any defects, physical or legal (warranty).
- If the Product is faulty, the Client may:
- Apply for lowering the price or make a statement on withdrawing from the Sale Contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Client shall exchange the faulty Product for a defect-free or shall remove the defect. This limitation does not apply to the Products have already been exchanged or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not met the obligation of exchanging the Product to a defect-free one or removing the faults. The Client may, instead of accepting the defect repair, offered by the Seller, request an exchange of the Product for a defect-free one, or instead of exchanging the Product request a repair of the defect, unless bringing the Product to conformity with the Contract in a way, chosen by the Client, is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the way, suggested by the Seller. When accessing excessive costs the value of a defect-free Product is taken into account, a type and significance of the found defect, as well as the inconvenience, which would affect the Client in case of some other way of meeting the Client’s needs.
- Demand exchanging the faulty Product for a defect-free or removing the defect. The Seller is obliged to exchange the faulty Product for a defect-free Product in a reasonable period of time without causing excessive inconvenience to the Client. The Seller may refuse to fulfill the Client’s requirements if brining the faulty Product to conformity with the Sale Product is impossible or in comparison with the other possible way of bringing the Product to conformity with the Sale Contract would require excessive costs. The costs of the repair or exchange shall be covered by the Seller.
- The Client, who exercises his rights under statutory warranty, shall deliver the faulty Product top the Client’s address. In case of a Client who is a Consumer the delivery costs shall be covered by the Seller.
- The Seller is liable to meet the warranty requirements, if a physical defect shall be detected within 2 years from releasing the Product to the Client. Claims for removing the defect or exchanging the Product for a defect-free Product expires within a year, but this period cannot expire prior to the term, defined in the first sentence. Within this period the Client may withdraw from the Sale Contract or request a price reduction due to the Product’s defect. If the Client demanded an exchange for a defect-free Product or a defect removal, the expiration of the period for withdrawing from the Sale Contract or requesting a price reduction shall begin from the moment of ineffective expiry of the term for the Product’s exchange or the defect removal.
- All complaints should be addressed to:
- In a written form to the postal address adres: Goplany 3a, 93-453 Łódź Poland;
- To the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Seller shall reply to the complaint, connected with the Product or the execution of the Contract, filed by the Client, within 14 days from receiving it.
- The Client may file a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of the Complimentary services, provided by electronic means of communication by the Seller. The complaint may be filed in an electronic form and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint the Client should contain a description of the problem. The Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days, shall examine the complaint and respond to the Client.
Withdrawal from the Contract
- A Client, who is a Consumer, may renounce the Sale Contract within 14 days without providing any reason. The Withdrawal may concern all Products or part of the Products, being the subject of the Contract.
- The time for withdrawal from the Sale Contract starts the very moment the Client comes into the possession of the Product.
- The Client may withdraw from the Sale Contract by delivery a statement on withdrawal to the Seller. The statement may be made on a form, provided by the Seller on the Shop’s website at: [website where the withdrawal form is located]. To comply with the time limit it is sufficient to send the statement prior to the deadline.
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract it is considered invalid.
- If a Client issued a statement on withdrawing from the Contract, before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer becomes invalid.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days, from receiving the Client’s statement on withdrawal for the Contract, reimburse all the payments incurred, including the costs of delivery. The Seller may hold with reimbursing the payment, received from the Client, until the Product is returned or until receiving a confirmation from the Client of sending the Product, whichever occurs earlier,
- If the Client, exercising the right to withdrawal, has chosen a delivery method, other than the cheapest one, offered by the Seller, then the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred to the Client.
- The Client is obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the moment of withdrawing from the Sale Contract. In order to comply with the time limit it is sufficient to send the Product to the address, provided by the Seller, prior to the deadline.
- In case of withdrawing from the Sale Contract the Client shall cover only the direct costs of returning the Product.
- The Client shall be held responsible for decreasing the value of the Product, resulting from it being used in a manner, going beyond the needs for stating the character, attributes and functions of the Product.
- The Seller shall reimburse the payment, using the same payment method as was used by the Client, unless the Client shall specifically agree for another payment method, not connected with any additional costs.